Welcome to the Harvesting Memories blog hop!
Some of the best crafters are showcasing their fall projects today. You may see cards, layouts, or other altered art projects. We hope our project inspire you.
If you came here from Ashley's blog then you are in the right place, if not please go back to the beginning of the blog hop @ Lisa's blog; as you don't want to miss any of the amazing projects.
My Son Liam and I made this card with me tonight. We had so much fun and it reminds us of the year we made the beautiful hats for our Thanksgiving table with the cute turkeys. This card is going to my Aunt for Thanksgiving and I am sure it will make her smile. I love the Stickles on the feathers as well.
Recipe:
- Colorbok Jewel Tones paper in Hunter Green
- Misc paper from stash/on hand
- Scallop from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cut at 2.5 inches
- Stampin up Turkey Stamp
- Close to My Heart Artiste Accent3 2.75 inches
- Close to My Heart Artiste Accent3 1.25 inches
- CardzTV Stamps Happy Days Stamp Set
Please move on you way to the next stop, which is: Misty
Here is the full line-up from today's hop in case you get lost or find broken links.
Blessings,
Shawnee




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!