Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge for
"BLING IT UP!"
Starts: Friday, Sept 21st @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thurs, Sept 27th @ 11:59 pm EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project using LOTS of bling!
Use any theme you'd like, and use any colors you'd like.
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Sept 28th @ Cardz TV
So excited to show you what I made for this challenge!
I used Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge
The inside of this card is cut at 5 inches by pushing the letter K and the Card Feature. Then you are going to do it again and hit Shift this time giving you the card itself.
Next I added Washi Tape in a Victorian floral print to the sides
I cut the Rose at 2 inches from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge.This completed the front.
The inside I used Close to My Heart Artiste you hit the Card feature K
Then you use the Accent 4 Feature although it could be 3. To give you the beautiful frame.
Next stamp with CardzTV Stamps Happy Days Set in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink In the center
The Butterflies are from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy
and they are stamped with the Stamp Set from August (Amanda will know the name but I love this chevron stamp)
I added two pearls to the top and bottom
Lace to give it a vintage feel.
I am giving this card to my cousin who is getting married on Saturday. I am so very happy for her and her fiancee.
Please check out what my Design Team sisters have for you also don't forget to check out Brighton's Birthday Blog hop with a chance to win your own set of CardzTV Stamps, Cricut/Cameo Cover, $20 GC to KaDoodle Bug Designs, and a beautiful mini album kit from HoneybearzDesigns.
Thanks for joining me and check back tomorrow for another bling project!! Blessings, Shawnee
Thanks for joining me and check back tomorrow for another bling project!! Blessings, Shawnee




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!