Today is my first post as a new member of the design team for Pause Dream and Enjoy Challenges.
Ch#27 THEME:
SUNSET - create any type of project with a sunset theme -either using colors of a sunset or create a sunset on your project.
I decided to make a card that reflects what I see every day.
To make this card I used:
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy - Card base
Everyday Paper Dolls - Sun and Mountains
Toy Story Cartridge - cactus
CardzTV Stamps - Happy Days Stamp set
The really neat thing about this card is to make the background I used a make up sponge and blended various ink colors from purple, pink, and peach that would remind me of the Arizona sky.
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Ginger Snap Scraps with a $5 Gift Certificate http://www.gingersnapscraps.com/
Please stop by and see the rest of the Design Team projects at http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com
And be sure to enter your Sunset project below.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!