Mary gave us a wonderful challenge which was a lot of fun. We were to create a card or project using pink as our primary color.
This was such a fun challenge. I love the color pink.
Okay onto my card. I decided to do a gatefold card today. So to make my card today you start with a 7 inch by 4 7/8 inch piece of white cardstock. I scored it at 1 3/4 inches and 5 1/4 inches. Next I used Create a Critter and cut this cute Lady bug at 3 inches. She needed some bling so she got some stickles and googly eyes.
Next I cut the front flap of the card at 1 3/4 inches by 5 3/4 inches. I used a paper called DCWV Sweet stack. I love this glittery stack of paper. Then I cut another piece of hot pink cardstock at the same dimensions. The inside of this card has a strip of pink polka dot paper cut at 3 5/8 by 1 inch along with a piece of hot pink cardstock at 3 5/8 by 5 inches.
I stamped my sentiment from CardzTV Stamps Think Spring set. I love this saying Ladybug hugs and daisy kisses. It was perfect for this cute little ladybug.
I hope you have enjoyed my card for today. Please visit CardzTV blog and see what the other great designers have for you. Then join us in this challenge. You have til midnight EST on Sunday, Feb 5th with the challenge winner announced on the following Monday, Feb 6th. The prize for this challenge will be a set of CardzTV stamps of the winners choice.
Have a blessed Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!