
Hi everyone and welcome back! I hope you are having a blessed and wonderful Thursday. Today I have a wonderful project for you. It is my first for PurpleFuntastick Design Team. Thank you Kari for having me a member of the Purplies.
My project for today is a Standard A2 size card. The elements I used are:
- Cricut Imagine Imagine More Cartridge for the beautiful floral paper, mat, and flowers
- Cricut Lite Lacey Labels for the sentiment
- Verve Stamps Nehemiah 8:10
I love how this card came together. Thank you Cricut Craftroom. If you don't use it please try it, for me it makes designing simple and cards can come together in a matter of minutes rather than hours. I can design while sitting with the family watching tv and then cut it out while they are in bed. It's truly the best.
Please be sure to check out the rest of the Purplies intros at Kari's blog. Also check out each project that they have created.
Kimberly Pate ~ http:// scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
Zenita Smith -- http:// www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
Lynne Kirsch - http:// slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Susan E Bermudez - http:// susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Tina Keller- http:// craftyandgreen.blogspot.comCarolyn Phillips - http:// messmuddleandfun.blogspot.com/
Kimberly Pate ~ http://
Zenita Smith -- http://
Lynne Kirsch - http://
Susan E Bermudez - http://
Tina Keller- http://
Blessings!
Shawnee



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!