Becoming MomStrong is a must have book for any mom. Speaker, author, homeschool mom, Heidi St. John gives wise advice to moms on how to parent our children and equip them with today's culture coming against us and what we stand for at every turn.
Throughout the book, she offers great stories, practical tips, wisdom, and the truth from God's word. What I love about Becoming MomStrong is that Heidi shares honest heart and real life experiences. She writes with passion, wisdom, and with such a pure spirit.
Heidi has a vision for a Momstrong movement rising up and moms becoming strong in the Lord. In reading this book, you will definitely rise up. You will be challenged, you will be stretched, but the Lord will speak to your heart. You are raising a precious generation. I also believe that you will be inspired and encouraged as you read this book as I was. It's a must read.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!