Hi everyone!! I am so excited to share with you the launch of the Sunshiny Thoughts podcast. Each show is designed to encourage, uplift, and inspire you in your journey of motherhood and your walk with the Lord.
Today's show features a wonderful guest co host who is a lifecoach, wife, mom, and loves cats. Laura is known on Youtube for her channel Delusion Dispeller where she talks about the pitfalls of toxic relationships and reminds you how to be yourself again after escaping them.
I asked her to join me to talk about the importance of self care and taking care of ourselves as moms.
We have great tips for finding time to get alone with the Lord.
As a FREE gift for subscribing to this podcast, I have a free Self Care Journaling Worksheet for you. Simply email me at sunshinythought@gmail.com once you have listened to the podcast. Then I will send you the link to the file.
Every week I will bring you a new topic to encourage you and remind you that through the storms of life God is faithful and that all we need to do is hold to Him.
Thanks for joining me and be sure to check out the show notes.
Blessings,
Shawnee


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!