I'm so glad you joined us. I apologize for not using the normal formatting for my blog as I am currently on vacation.
My card today is a stair step card for Father's Day.
I used CardzTV Stamps "It's All Good"
Cricut Cartridge Nifty Fifties
And My Cricut Explore Air 2
I made this card for Father's Day with my dad in mind. He loves classic cars.
The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps "It's All Good" and it read "You Fill my heart with sunshine"
I hope you enjoyed this fun card and that you will join us at CardzTV to add your creation to our challenge. You could win a set of CardzTV Stamps.
Have a blessed Weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!