Friday, May 26, 2017

CardzTV Crazy Card Crafters Challenge #2 - School days


Cardz TV Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #2


Hi everyone!! Welcome to the CardzTV Crazy Card Crafters Challenge. 
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, June 8 2017 to enter. So jump over to CardzTV at http://cardztv.blogspot.com and see what my design team sisters have created for you. Then enter your own projects at the linky tool below the post. 
How has your week been? We are winding down from a busy school year. 
My kids are so excited to be done with the school year. 
We had great teachers this year. As many of you know, I  have a few children in special education. My children's teachers all work over time and give their heart and soul to making sure our children get a better education. 
So I decided to make a card for Jackson's teacher Ms. Liz. 


Liz worked very hard to teach Jackson and had to learn many new things to have him as a part of her classroom. When Jackson was in the hospital, she came and sat at the hospital with me. She tailored the learning so Jackson would learn. Because of her, he was successful. 
For this card I used My Scrap Chick. The file is called School Paper Easel Card. 
It is such a simple file to put together. 
For my sentiment I used CardzTV Stamps Many Thanks and CardzTV Stamps Favorite Phrases. 
I love how this card turned out. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun project and that you take some time to enter our challenge and bless someone around you today!!


Blessings,

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin