Fly Lady Premium App Review
If you are like me you can sometimes struggle with routine. I don't like to do the same thing every day but I know it is needed to keep my house running smoothly. About eight months ago, I decided to try Fly Lady again. I knew she had a organized way of keeping a home clean. So when I found she had an app for the iPhone I was trilled. When I found the Flylady Premium app in a desperate search for something to help me get better organized.
I knew the tasks of the day that I needed to get done but I struggled with lists laying around the house because someone would take it for their own. So I downloaded the app from the Itunes store.
I am so glad that I did!!
The app opens and you see a Home Screen with From the Desk of Fly Lady.
I love this screen of the app because it has your Morning Musing, Daily Mission, and an Ask Fly Lady question.
Here you will find your outlined Routine for the day.
It includes your Morning Routine, Afternoon Routine, After Dinner/Before Bed Routine, and Weekly Home Blessing hour.
For instance on mine I added Morning Devotions and Prayer. I also added to reload my laundry because of my household size.
The next part of the App is Agenda - What's on your calendar today.
Then a timer - part of FlyLady is setting your timer for 15 minutes and clearing a space. You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish in just 15 minutes a day.
The last part of the app is My Courses. Here you can enroll in courses for FlyLady to help improve your cleaning routine.
I love checking off the activities and seeing what I've gotten done in the day.
This app has been a huge blessing in helping me stay organized, keep my house running, and have my home ready for someone to visit (on most days).
I hope you find this review helpful and you will check out the FlyLady app. With it you can start getting your house in order!!
Blessings,
Shawnee


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!