Friday, May 12, 2017

Cardz TV Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #1- Hello Birdhouse Easel Card


Cardz TV Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #1
 Hello Birdhouse Easel Card
Hi everyone!! Welcome to the CardzTV Crazy Card Crafters Challenge. I am so excited to be back on CardzTV for another term. If you are not familiar with our challenge, the rules are simple. 
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, May 25 2017 to enter. So jump over to CardzTV and see what my design team sisters have created for you. Then enter your own projects at the linky tool below the post. 

My friend Karen shares are birthday with my daughter Felicity. Karen has been such an inspiration to me over the years. She is a strong Christian wife, mom, and friend. She loves Jesus and her family passionately. 
I have been reading a book called "Listen, Love, Repeat" by Karen Ehman. I was on the launch team for the book and have been changed by it's message.
So I decided this year to make a card to make her smile. 


Let's get to my card recipe. 
My card is a card from My Scrap Chick. I love their designs. This is a very simple Easel card. I started making easel cards a while back and got hooked on them.


For this card you will need:
CardzTV Stamps Let's Party - Just For You!!

CardzTV Stamps Mini Messages - Happy Birthday!

Spectrum Noir - Pens -
Cricut Design Space -Flowers cut at 1/2 inch




I hope you enjoyed this fun project and that you take some time to enter our challenge and bless someone around you today!!


Blessings,

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin