Friday, December 11, 2015

Santa Baby Blog Hop


Santa Baby slip a Cricut under the tree, for me!
I’ve been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some ribbons bought at Hobby Lobby
I really do believe in you
Let’s see if you believe in me
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, some bling
Rhinestones, sequins, or stickles will do
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

You should have arrived to the North Pole from 
If not,
Connie Can Crop is the elf in charge of this holiday Blog Hop.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of Santa's helpers!!

We are so excited to announce our sponsor is going to Betsy Flot. She is giving one lucky hopper her awesome book 
Progressions of Expressions Volume 2.
With over 9,000 titles and quotes for scrapbooking, cards and other crafting!
Please visit her website HERE
you can find her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.


You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday 12/16/15 here at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


You should have arrived from http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com but if you didn't be sure to go back to Connie's blog so you won't miss out on all the amazing projects of our talented line up.

My project is a cute Santa Cow card 
Cow is from Create a Critter 
Hat is from Photo Booth Props Cricut Cartridge in Design Space
Snow hills are from 
Paper is from Stampin Up
Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps 

Your next stop is Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com


Here's our Jolly line up in case you get lost.


15 comments:

  1. this is just so cute! lovin the cow!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You don't think of cows when you think of Christmas! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the Follow Button! Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every one of those create-a-critters. They just make me smile. Cute, cute card! I enjoyed hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is adorable TFS your creative side of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the goggly-eyed cow Santa - so darling - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. It's a-moo-zing, haha :-) It was fun hopping along with you.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cow Christmas card is so cute! I enjoyed being in the hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas Cow card is so Cute! I Love that cartridge. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's moovalous!! I love your Christmas cow! Super cute!
    Thanks for being in the hop with us! Merry Christmas! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. MOolicious card!!! super cute. TFS and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moo-ry Christmas! Very cute cow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin