Thursday, November 5, 2015

CardzTV Stamps Card Designer Challenge - Pumpkins

Hi everyone and welcome back for another fun CardzTV Stamps challenge. This week Mary has challenge us to make a card with a fall staple....pumpkins. For me when fall hits, I love to grab a Pumpkin Spice latte and visit with my friends. So this card was perfect for this as soon as I saw the adorable pumpkin.


My card today is created with:
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graphics - Pumpkin Spice Latte File
Tag is from Stampin Up
CardzTV Stamps Thankful for You Stamp Set - Thankful for you!
Ribbon - 3 Girl Jam

I hope you enjoyed this fun and simple card. Please stop by and enter your own Pumpkin creation to win a set of CardzTV Stamps and also check out my Design Team Sisters creations. They are sure to inspire you!!


Blessings,
Shawnee


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love your to go cup it so cute.
    You so made me wish I was enjoying a Pumpkin Latte.
    You did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I'm not fond of flavoured coffees, but in this cup I would definitely try a spiced pumpkin latte :-)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin