When I saw this cut in the Silhouette store, I knew that I had to make a card with it. This card was inspired by a video from Mary at CardzTV - You can view her cute card here
I used the Skunk from PPBN Designs found in the Silhouette store. This is called a peeker file
My Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps This n That Stamp Set.
The biggest challenge with this card was all the layers. But if you lay it out in the Cameo software, it makes it easier. The layering of the skunk is the most difficult but just stick with the colors gray, white, and black.I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy card.
Blessings,



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!