Ch#8 More than 1 Fold
Begins: Mon, Apr 15
Ends: Sun, Apr 21
(must have a USA address)
Check out our Design Team's creations!
Welcome to our Paper Playtime Design Team Challenge!!
I hope you are ready as our team has created some of the most beautiful cards with this challenge. You will see folds of all kinds.
My card is from the Silhouette Cameo store and it is the Center Step Card.
The card is so easy to cut.
The princess and Castle are from Miss Kates Cuttables.
Princess is http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/princess-prince/fairytale-princess-in-purple.php
Castle is http://www.misskatecuttables.com/products/princess-prince/castle-with-road.php
Both of these files were so easy to cut. I just love these designs.
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Good Times Stamp Set.
I used Tim Holtz Diamond Stickles on the Castle and my Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing folder.
I hope you have enjoyed this fun project. If you haven't tried the Cameo...I encourage you to try it. HSN has really great deals on it. I am really loving mine and so glad I got it.
Now get busy creating as we can't wait to see what you create. Remember their are all kind of folds - z folds, tri folds, center folds, gate folds, so have lots of fun!!
Then go enter your project on our challenge blog
http://www.paperplaytime.blogspot.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!