Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paper Playtime Ch #6 Use a BEE



Ch#6 Use a BEE
Begins: Mon, Mar 18
Ends: Sun, Mar 31
Prize sponsored by TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
"Royal Pain" stamp set
(must have a USA address)


Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab



Here's what I created for this challenge:




Multiple colors of yellow paper from Recollections
Chocolate paper from Coordinations
Pink paper from Coordinations
White paper from stash on hand

Action Wooble
Base Card from Close to My Heart Artiste
Bee is from Kate's ABC -Cricut Cartridge
CardzTV Stamps - Simply Said Sentiment "Hello Sunshine"


Head on over to Paper Playtime and enter you creation today!! I can't wait to see what you've created!!

Photobucket 
  Blessings,
Shawnee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin