Cardz TV Ch# 23 "Color Challenge"
Make a card, layout, or craft project using RED, BLACK, and WHITE ONLY!
Starts: Fri, Jan 25
Here is my project for this challenge:
I used CardzTV Stamps "Think Spring" stamp set.
For this card I used the triple stamp technique.
For this card you will need:
White cardstock cut at 2 x 3 1/4, 3 x 4 1/4, and 4 x 5 1/4.
Black at 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2,
and the card base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2.
Now you are going to take your white pieces and use your atg gun to put a little bit of adhesive on the back of each.
Then you ink up your stamp of choice. I used a cute rose stamp and inked it in Tim Holtz ink. Then I randomly stamped the rose image everywhere.
The You Tube video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmculp_tz74 is the best I have found on this technique.
I added some diamond stickles to the card as highlights to accent the card. I love glitter and sparkle.
Now it's your turn to Come play with us!
Create a a card in Red, Black, and white and post it to our linky link. We can't wait to see what you create.
I used CardzTV Stamps "Think Spring" stamp set.
For this card I used the triple stamp technique.
For this card you will need:
White cardstock cut at 2 x 3 1/4, 3 x 4 1/4, and 4 x 5 1/4.
Black at 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2,
and the card base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2.
Now you are going to take your white pieces and use your atg gun to put a little bit of adhesive on the back of each.
Then you ink up your stamp of choice. I used a cute rose stamp and inked it in Tim Holtz ink. Then I randomly stamped the rose image everywhere.
The You Tube video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmculp_tz74 is the best I have found on this technique.
I added some diamond stickles to the card as highlights to accent the card. I love glitter and sparkle.
Now it's your turn to Come play with us!
Create a a card in Red, Black, and white and post it to our linky link. We can't wait to see what you create.



Very pretty card! I love how it sparkles!
ReplyDelete