Here is our line up in case you get lost along the way...
Lisa ~ http:// honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot. com/
Ashley - http:// thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com /
Ashley - http://
Maria ~ http:// JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com/
Esther - http:// forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.co m/
Shawnee - http:// quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ You are here
Christine- http:// hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/ Your next stop
Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com/
LLuvia aka misses crafty http:// sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com/
Pam http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
Haidee http:// created2bunique.blogspot.com/
Paula http:// preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.c om/
Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http:// lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
Tricia http:// mysticalcardcreations.blogspot. com/
Sue-Ann aka Suzy's Crafts - http:// suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
Melissa http:// pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot. com/
Esther - http://
Shawnee - http://
Christine- http://
Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com/
LLuvia aka misses crafty http://
Pam http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
Haidee http://
Paula http://
Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://
Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
Tricia http://
Sue-Ann aka Suzy's Crafts - http://
Melissa http://
My project is a beautiful card from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I cut this card at 10 inches in width. with purple cardstock. Then the white mat is cut at 3 inches. Finally the Leaf is cut at 3.5 inches. I used Peachy Keen Stamps PK 493 Everyday Character Face Parts for the cute face. The sentiment Harvest Time is from CardzTV Stamps Fall Fun Stamp Set. You will love this amazing set.
Now you are onto your next hop stop the amazing Christine....
I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Saturday and don't forget to leave a comment to win the monthly blog candy. It will be drawn this month on the 30th.
Blessings,
Shawnee




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!