Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scrapping With Lisa Designs "I've Been Framed"

 
Welcome to my Scrapping With Lisa Designs Bi-Weekly posting. 
This week we are using the zebra pattern, “I’ve been framed” You will find this pattern in the store if you click on this link. (http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_28/I-Was-Framed.htm)

Lisa has created some wonderful patterns that are so versatile. You will see this versatility as you peruse through my design team sisters blogs.

I encourage you to stop by the Facebook fan page and see the work of our wonderful fans as well. 

You will find that page by clicking on this link. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-With-Lisa-Designs/130882060268842) 
I know you won’t be disappointed.

Please make sure you stop in and visit my design team sister’s blogs as well. Here are the links.

Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/ 
Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
Theresa ~ http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com/
Janie - http://charisma3103.blogspot.com/
Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
Pamela- http://www.kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com/
Bonnie~ http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com

My project is a this cute zebra inked with black ink and for the eyes I used my cute Peachy Keen stamp set PK493 Everyday Character Face Parts and More. The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Happy Days Set. The Butterfly is from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cut at 3 inches. The grass and fence are from Everyday Paper Doll Dress Up cut at 1.25 inches.

Now you are onto Anita's blog to check out her amazing project!! 



Have a blessed Monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin