Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2 Disney Gives Back Blog Hop


Welcome to the Disney Gives Back Blog Hop. This wonderful blog hop was created out of a desire to give back to a wonderful organization called Crops of Luv. Throughout the hop, you will see layouts from talented crafters who have chosen to give back and help make these children's days brighter.

Crops of Luv is a wonderful organization that makes albums for Make A Wish Albums for families who go to Disneyland or World. Please visit and support each crafter and also if you would like to make layouts for Crops of Luv you can do so by contacting Crops of Luv at http://www.cropsofluv.com.


I wanted to host this hop as Crops of Luv is an amazing organization who made my now 5 year old son Jackson smile. In 2009, he had a Make a Wish Trip to Disneyworld. After learning of Crops of Luv, I contacted them and asked them if they would make an album for Jackson. I wanted the album to be special as I knew I couldn't do it justice. Each month Crops of Luv, does the same thing that they did for my son for other children. They make albums and provide smiles.


Our grand prize blog candy is a set of Stamps from CardzTV Stamps set Encouraging Thoughts. 



This is one of my favorite stamp sets that Mary has made this far. You can purchase your set and the other wonderful sets from CardzTV Stamps by going to http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/. 

The rules for entry: You will get one entry for hopping with us and commenting on ALL layouts. These ladies have worked very hard to give back to this amazing cause. I know you will love their layouts. 
You will get a 2nd entry if you create a 2 page layout and mail it to Crops of Luv. Simply Post your layout to the Mr. Linky here then mail it to:
Crops of Luv
11424 S. Pawnee Circle
Phoenix AZ 85044

Here is our hop lineup for today:

  1. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
  2. Rachelle ~ http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP
  3. Gaby ~ http://www.gabycreates.com/
  4. Lisa T. ~ http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
  5. Amanda ~ http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com/
  6. Nancie ~ http://www.alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
  7. Wendy ~ http://wleitel.blogspot.com/
  8. Claire ~  http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
  9. Jennifer ~ http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
  10. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey ~ http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
  11. Esther ~ http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
  12. Paula ~ http://scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com/
  13. Liz ~ http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com/
  14. Heather ~ http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com/
  15. Nicolette ~ http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
  16. Melissa- http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
  17. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
  18. Anita `http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com


Here is part 1 which you all saw yesterday

My project for today is Part 2 of my beautiful 12x12 Disney Princess Layout.
It is made with the Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge and Cricut Craft Room. 

For page two I used a beautiful Disney paper One says I believe in fairytales which every little girl truly does. Then I accented it with a beautiful Yellow paper with the castles from the princesses and with princess dresses on it. After seeing the paper, I knew I wanted to accent those beautiful embossed dresses. So I took one of the dresses from Happily Ever After and Embossed it with my Cuttlebug Swirls folder then I used Diamond Stickles on the top. The dress for Cinderella is cut at 5 inches. 
 Accents are simple jewels and a flower. 
I want to thank you for joining us for this wonderful blog hop. Thank you for joining us and please tell your friends. These ladies did an outstanding job on their layouts and I know they are going to be loved by the Make A Wish Children who receive them. 

Your next hop stop is my wonderful friend Rachelle. Please check out her layout! Thank you for hopping with us.

Blessings,
Shawnee

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress and all the details! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin