Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DT PurpleFuntastick Creations - Sketch Challenge

Welcome Back for another fun Purplies Design Team Project.

For today Kari asked the Purplies Design team to take this sketch and make it our own~this beautiful sketch was created by Tina over at Crafty and Green.
This is our sketch and with this sketch I created this card. I changed my mind from beads in the middle of the flowers to rhinestones. I used Diamond Stickles on the middle of the flowers and added the rhinestones.

Recipe:
A2 size card 
Pink cardstock cut at 4 1/4 by 5
Garden party DCVW cut at 1 1/2 inches by 5 inches (I love this glittery paper)
Studio G flowers 
Rhinestones
Verve Stamp Nehemiah 8:10
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Cricut Lite Lacey Labels heart label cut at  3.5 inches with Cricut Imagine More and again at 3.2 inches in white. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the Purplies Design Team

Sr. Design Team

Kimberly Pate  ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
Shawnee Penkacik - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
Zenita Smith -- http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
Lynne Kirsch - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Susan E Bermudez - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Tina Keller- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
Carolyn Phillips ~ http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.com/

Jr. Design Team

Rachelle Larsen-http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
Lisa Woodward-http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
Andrea Stradley-http://astateofgracie.blogspot.com/
Jackie Lodge-  http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin