Cricut Craftin Friends Blog Hop
Celebrating Cricut Craftin Grammys 1 year
Blogaversary
Celebrating Cricut Craftin Grammys 1 year
Blogaversary

We're so happy you could join us for this hop celebrating the one year blogaversary of Cricut Craftin Grammy. I have asked a few of my Cricut Messageboard friends as well as my Design Team friends (Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog, Lasting Memories and Sweet Sassy Diva )to join her in this two day Blog Hop. The participants are allowed to share anything creative they wish to share using a Cricut (or other die cut machine if they do not have a Cricut.)
Overall Blog Candy
I hope you will hop along with us and leave comments along the way. Forthe overall blog candy you need to leave a comment on each blog each day.
If you leave a comment on all the blogs both days your name will be entered into the Random drawing twice. The random winner will receive a $25 gift card from their choice of Michaels or Joanns.
This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to check out both days so you don't miss any creativeness. Because there is a large number of participants I will give you until January 30th to post your comments for the two days of the blog hop. Thanks for joining us!
Let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from Rachelle, then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Suzanne's Blog
For the hop today, I've created .......
A simple A2 size card with the Cricut Imagine and Colorbok cardstock. I got this paper pack a while back because of the pink in it and never could decide how to use it. I cut my Mat (the brownish floral glittery paper) at 5 inches by 4 1/4. Then I printed out the Blue floral paper on my Cricut Imagine using Imagine More. I cut the strip at 2 inches by 4 inches.
Next I cut a Mat for my sentiment in nice soft green on the same Imagine More cartridge at 3.5 inches and the white is cut at 3.2. I inked around both with Chocolate Brown ink.
My sentiment is favorite verse in the Bible and is a stamp that comes with a beautiful cross from Verve stamps.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Blog candy is ongoing for the month of January all who leave a comment will be entered for this month's candy.
Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop to the next stop: Lori...
Remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!
Suzanne http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
Also posting for Cindy who does not have a blog
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Friends
Charlotte http://alittlebitofdetail.blogspot.com/
Melanie http://melaniemakes.blogspot.com/
Beckie http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
Faith Abigal http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/
Kate http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Lasting Memories
Stacia http://happyandscrappytoo.blogspot.com/
Michele F http://fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Karen http://creationsbykw.blogspot.com/
Denise http://thruthelookingglass-glassgraffitix2.blogspot.com/
Michelle http://scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com/
Jennasa http://findtimetocreate.blogspot.com/
Kimberly http://leokc34.blogspot.com/
Amy http://www.lovetocrop.com/
Message Board Friends
Terri http://craftmeaway.blogspot.com/
Brenda http:// friendscraftinwithfriends.blogspot.com/
Rachelle http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
Sweet Sassy Diva Blog Friends
Lori http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
Mindy http://grammiescraftroom.blogspot.com/
Tina http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com/
Jen http://3catsandabug.blogspot.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!