Friday, December 16, 2011

Cardz TV Design Team Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome the first, ever Cardz TV Design Team Christmas Blog Hop! We're so glad you decided to hop with us today. Along this hop you will see our awesome papercrafters from the Cardz TV Design Team, who have created some amazing projects just for your Christmas inspiration!
Mary has some fantastic blog candy for you, too! Just visit and leave a comment on every blog in today's hop, and you'll be entered to win Cricut Seasonal Cartridge "Gingerbread", Cardz TV Stamps "Holly Jolly", and from our wonderful DT member and sponsor, Lynn from Boots and Blingtime, the Crate Paper Northpole Collection Paper Kit!
Don't forget to visit everyone and leave a comment! Go grab your favorite beverage, and join us for lots of fun and inspiration!
If you came here from Kristin then you are in the right place, if not please go back to Mary's blog as you don't want to miss any of these awesome projects to get you ready for the Christmas season.


Cardz TV Design Team Line up


Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/


Kate - http://www.scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com/


Melissa - http://www.melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/


Susan - http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/


Elaine - http://www.expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/


Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/


Laura - http://www.thequeenscardcastle.blogspot.com/


Kristin - http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/


Shawnee - http://www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ - YOU ARE HERE


Gloria - http://www.girliascards.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP


Julie - http://www.cricutchick.com/


Jeri - http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/


Nicole - http://www.teachdanz.blogspot.com/


Lynn - http://www.bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/


Amanda - http://www.craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/


Sue - http://www.suescraftymess.blogspot.com/


Karen - http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/


Dana - http://www.iwycd.blogspot.com/


DeNetra - http://www.craftynanny3.blogspot.com/


Sharon - http://www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com/


Candice - http://www.stampinpearls.blogspot.com/


Janis - http://www.pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/






My project today is a simple A2 size card made with Recollections paper collection - I love this paper as it has a sparkle to it. I used Jolly Holidays for this project. The mittens on this project are cut at 3.5 inches. Then I accented the mittens with burgundy glitter cardstock and cute gingerbread colored buttons. I love this cut and the snowflake paper from the K and Company Christmas stack as well. I used Joy to the World for my sentiment from CardzTV Stamps Classic Christmas set. 
The inside of the card is simple a strip of paper from the same stack of K and Company paper cut at 2 1/2 by 3 inches and accented by a present button.
I stamped Merry Christmas from Cardz TV Stamps Classic Christmas set as well in Walnut Stain. Sorry for the picture It is a bit curved but the card is not. 



I hope you enjoyed this simple project. I love making Christmas cards for my friends and family and Cardz TV stamps make them even easier. 


My blog candy for this month is on going and the winner will be chosen at the end of the month for a grab bag of scrapbook goodies from me. 


Now you are onto your next stop Gloria. You don't want to miss what she has created for you.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


Shawnee

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin