Thursday, November 3, 2011

"What I Am Thankful For" Blog Hop" Day 1

What I Am Thankful For
This hop is scheduled from Nov. 4 at 8:00 am through Nov. 5 at 11:00 pm (central time).
If you came from Janet's blog then you are in the right place. If not please go back to the beginning at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/

We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects, along with some great blog candy, and a great grand prize for this hop.

The hop is a 2 day hop so you will have plenty of time to make it through the whole hop lineup twice. 

Check out each blog and see what blog candy you can win at the individual stops.  Please come back both days to see great projects.

Here is the complete lineup:
Lisahttp://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
Ashley http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
Jamie http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
Cathie http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
April http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com/
Sherry B http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
Anita  http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
Gina http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
Amy http://www.lovetocrop.com
Shannon http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
Janet http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
Shawnee http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
Rachelle http://www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
Amber http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
Barbara http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
Sherry W http://www.upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com/
Christinahttp://cema1cema.blogspot.com
Linda http://lindascreativity.blogspot.com
Theresa http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
Vicki http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
Suzanne http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/


One of the things in my life that I am most thankful for is my Family. I have a wonderful husband and 9 wonderful children. Yep, they are all mine. So in honor of them, I decided to make this project.  The digital scrapbook pages are from Scrapbook Flair 
Thank Fall Collection from sweetdigiscraps and created with Scrapbook Flair software. 






To be eligible for the grand prize, you must visit each blog, leave a comment and then become a follower of every participant in this hop. You also MUST visit my blog and leave a comment on my blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842.  

Please let me know if you don't do facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy.  Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could be.   It will be a grab bag full of goodies.

Your next stop is ...  Rachelle


Have a great day and please stop back tomorrow for another great project.  


Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin