Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas is for Kids Banner Blog Hop

Welcome to the Christmas is for Kids Banner Blog Hop. I am so glad you joined us today. If you came here from Susan's Blog then you are in the right place. If not please go back to Ellen's blog and check out the other fine hoppers.
 Please stop by each of their blogs to send them some love.  Today (Saturday, November 5), please hop to the following blogs:

  1. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
                  
  2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
                  
  3. Lori at http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
  4. Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
  5. Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com/ You are here
  6. Bobbi Jo http://sweetsassydiva.com/ Your Next Stop
  7. Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
  8. Donna Lee - http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
  9. Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
  10. Pam - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
  11. Charity - http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com/
  12. Jessica - http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
  13. Denise - http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/
  14. Edwina - http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
  15. Jennifer - http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/





When we did this project for Halloween it was very near and dear to my heart. I am so honored to be doing this again. I love Christmas so today my project is a Gingerbread Banner which read NOEL. To make this banner I used my Cricut E2, which was sad because I have been using my Cricut Imagine a lot lately. So it was happy to get used again. LOL. 
Anyway, I cut the Gingerbread Men from Jolly Holidays - at 4.5 inches. The letters NOEL are from Cricut American Alphabet - at 6 inches cut in glitter paper. The pennant is from Celebrations cartridge cut at 8 inches from Christmas Green Cardstock. The ribbon is a NOEL ribbon with cute trees on it. I found these really cute buttons at Hobby Lobby and just had to have them. So I added them to the banner as well. Over all it turned out really cute.
I do have blog candy of cute Stamps from Studio G - Christmas. These are perfect for your Christmas cards. Please just leave a comment and make sure to answer me back within 5 business days.
As you go along the hop - find a way you can give back and make a special needs child's day special today.



Okay now you are onto your next hop stop which the very talented Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin