Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blessings Wednesday

I believe that it is important to count our blessings daily and not just at Thanksgiving. On Wednesday in our house, we like to share what we have been blessed with this week.
Some of our blessings this week included:
  • A new gate for the kitchen for safety so Jack cannot get in and eat food which could (still not determined yet) harm him.
  • A new g tube for Jack which appears to be working much better than the last one. PTL!!
  • A good week at school for sis and Mac.
  • A good report from our virtual teachers.
  • Continued provision...God always takes care of our needs.
  • Ducky is talking more and really advancing more out of therapy each day. I'm so proud of him. He can now make cell phone calls. LOL.
These things are little but have been a big blessing to us. I invite you to sit down and count your blessings today!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thanking God for the use of my hands, legs, feet, eyes, ears, etc ... I am grateful for each blessing.

    I'm glad you are too.

    Have a wonderful Thursday!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin