Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring has sprung?

It's so weird to see snow in the mountains this time of year but it is still pretty
nevertheless. I hope to make a few cards today and get school done. We have to get Math, Science, and Language Arts completed. But my head hurts so bad today.
D and K finished their art projects. They made really nice statues that really looked like each other. I was so proud of them.
They took modeling clay and shaped it and formed it to what they felt they would look like. D made a boy with chef's hat and a book and pencil since D is very studious in his work. K made a boy with a microphone since he likes comedy and also a cell phone because he wants to be like his dad.
I love their creativity.
L is working on his project for conservation. We talked today about how to conserve water, energy, and keep the earth clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin