Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Seahorses - Cricut Maker

2020 was a year filled with anxiety, stress, fear, and so much more for so many people including me. I found myself being a homeschool mom yet again and juggling six children who needed to do school. I was thankful for those building blocks that I had early on when I did homeschool our older boys as those things helped me keep my sanity. 

Now here we sit in 2021 and things are opening up slowly and we find ourselves surrounded by things that spring up fear and overwhelm us. 

Crafting has been one of my therapies especially when the kids were younger. I have put it on the shelf lately with ministry taking more of a front seat in my life. However, recently I was gifted a Cricut Maker by my husband. I am in LOVE with this machine. 

I found myself creating freely again. The first card I made was for my husband to thank him for all that he has done. I am so grateful for how God put the pieces of my marriage back together again and made us stronger than ever. 


He loves seahorses and one of our fun memories was going to the aquarium to see the seahorses. This simple card was fun to make and get back in the groove of creating again. 


What has your favorite project been that you have created lately? 

Hope you are doing well and staying safe. 

Be Blessed, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin