Thursday, June 22, 2017

CardzTV Crazy Crafters Challenge #4 Over the Rainbow

CardzTV Crazy Card Crafters Challenge #4 
Welcome back for another CardzTV Crazy Card Crafters Challenge
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!
You have until noon EST, Thursday, July 6, 2017 to post your name and a link to your creation at CardzTV. 
Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

The Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!
I hope you are having a great week!! We are getting a lot of rain here in Pennsylvania so this card is perfect for today. 
I love a rainbow after a summer rain. So when I made this card from Wild Card 2 Cricut Cartridge, I loved this card. I cut the card at 8,5 inches in length in Design Space. 
My sentiment is from CardzTV Mini Messages 

I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy card!! Please be sure to go over to CardzTV  and check out what my fabulous design team sisters have created for you!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin