I am so honored to be back for another term. I know you will love what my design team sisters have created for you!!
I cannot believe that we are halfway through January. I love January because it is full of activities for my family. First of all we have New Year's Day!! I love to watch the Rose Bowl Parade and all the football games. Next, is my birthday. This year I turned 40 years old. I am so blessed that the Lord has blessed me with so much in forty years. Finally is my daughter, Carleigh's 12th birthday!!
She is the inspiration for my project today.
If you are just joining us for our CardzTV Anything Goes Design Team Challenge you can create anything you like a 3d project, scrapbook layout, card, etc and add your project to CardzTV website.
To make this project I purchased a file for an A2 size card from Lori Whitlock you can find that file here
Carleigh loves all things pink so when I saw this sentiment on CardzTV Stamps This N' That
I love the sentiments on this stamp set. It can be used for every occasion.
You can purchase this set at cardztvstamps.blogspot.com
Thank you for joining us and be sure to stop by CardzTV to see what my wonderful design team sisters have for you.
Be Blessed!!
Shawnee




What a lovely birthday card for a 12 year old! Sounds like a month of birthday fun at your house in January. Mine is in March - 3 birthdays and sometimes Easter too :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lena