I love fall. Recently part of my family, took a trip to the pumpkin patch this month to get pumpkins to decorate our home. I was intimidated by the weeds that would prick you as you walked to find the perfect pumpkin.
I had been so excited all morning and had the perfect adventure planned for my children. Now I'll admit when I saw the prickly field, I wasn't excited about getting a pumpkin anymore. However, we ended up getting three beautiful pumpkins after we braved the holes, got pricked a few times, and found what we wanted.
My adventure reminded me that we are all a #workinprogress. Jesus goes to great lengths to mold us and make us who we are. He loves us so much that He invests in us daily.
This means that we need to invest in others. Remember people are a work in progress just like these pumpkins start off in this prickly field - we start off rough but in the end we are refined by the fire and made into who God wants us to be. #workinprogress #listenloverepeat



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!