Monday, September 8, 2014

Messy Beautiful Love thoughts GIVEAWAY

Hi everyone,
As I sit today and read chapter 4 of Messy Beautiful Love by Darlene Schacht I am convicted by a lot of what this chapter has to say but most importantly loving and letting your husband lead your family. God has put husbands in charge of the family for a reason. He knows that they will do what is best for them. Yes they make mistakes, but so do we. I am reminded today of all the things that the love chapter says.
So after much consideration and prayer. I have decided to give away a copy of Darlene's new book "Messy Beautiful Love"
I feel that this book will help transform and change marriages. Whether your marriage is brand new, struggling, or just needs a tune up. This book is a must have.


Here is a short trailer for the book:
To enter all you need to do is make a comment on this post, then share this giveaway with those you love, have them share about the book, and then make a comment here telling me why you would love to win this gift.
This book is going to change marriages and lives for the kingdom.

Thanks for listening and entering!

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin