Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Scrap Chick Design Team -4th of July Card


Hi everyone and welcome to another My Scrap Chick Design Team post!  I am so glad that you stopped by today. I cannot believe that the 4th of July is right around the corner. Soon we will be watching beautiful fireworks light up the sky, celebrating at a bbq with our friends and family, and giving thanks for our wonderful country. 
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays as growing up I would go to my grandma's house to watch the fireworks at Bland's Park. 
Onto my card for today: 
For today's project I used 2 files from My Scrap Chick
They include

You will find these files in the store located here

To make this card I welded the frame from Lace Borders after mirroring it to the right.
Then I folded the card stock in half.
Next I cut the cute stars in this file. I used a cute star paper from Hobby Lobby and also red card stock which I embossed with a stripe embossing folder from Stampin Up. 
Finally I accented my card with a white gel pen which I believe is a must have for any card maker or scrapbooker. A simple few lines can add so much to your project. 
I added two buttons for detail and the lace border from lace borders at the bottom in the cute star paper. 


I hope you enjoyed my project and will check back tomorrow for another fun project.

Blessings,
Shawnee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin