Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party #8 ANYTHING GOES
Everytime I hear Anything Goes I want to start to sing. Growing up I was in the musical "Anything Goes" in a small part but learned all the music and "Anything Goes" just makes me want to sing.This is a fun challenge that Janis has set before us.
One of my favorites as any project works.
This challenge runs from April 15th to April 28th
Please be sure to join us and link up your projects!!
My project is a simple card using Stampin Up Stamps, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, and CardzTV Stamps.
I love this beautiful card as it is simple. I love the beautiful paper, the flower, and the simple pearl. I actually made this card for a friend to remind her that I am praying for her. I also added Stickles to the Flower stamp as well.
Now be sure to check out what the rest of my Design Team sisters have for you. They have some fun and creative projects. You don't want to miss them.
Blessings,
Shawnee




Beautiful. Love the design.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
Crafty Playtime DT Sister
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Beautiful! :) Janis
ReplyDelete