Monday, April 28, 2014

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #9 - Flowers


Welcome to another fun Linky Party by Pause Dream Enjoy!! Our challenge today focuses on natures most beautiful creations ---FLOWERS!!
Flowers for me are a sign that spring is finally here. I took a walk from the church parking lot the other day and saw such beautiful flowers that are a part of God's glorious creation.
For this project, I made a card for my wonderful friend who my youngest daughter shares a birthday with. Her friendship is such a blessing to me. I know that even if we don't talk for months because of our very busy schedules that I can pick up the phone and we talk like we never weren't. She is a great prayer warrior and full of incredible wisdom. A true example of a Proverbs 31 woman.

For this card I used:

  • Darice Flowers Embossing Folder
  • Recollections flower 
  • Homemade Enamel Dot
  • Glue dots
  • 1 inch strip of floral paper. 
Now please join us and make a beautiful project with flowers and link up your project here

Happy crafting,

Shawnee



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love that embossing, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it before over on facebook and I'll say it again here, this is a very lovely card, simple and beautiful. I am going shopping for the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin