Monday, April 16, 2012

Guest Designers ~ Mother & Daughter Designs

Thank you for stopping by! My name is Beth. My daughter, Emily & I will be Shawnee's guest designers this week.  We would like to thank Shawnee for asking us to to be her guests.


Emily & I were blessed with the opportunity to meet Shawnee and her family this past weekend in person.  Shawnee and I have been corresponding via the phone, e-mail, and instant messaging over the past year as we both serve on a home-school committee together and we also participate in a on-line Bible study.  


We just wish we lived a little closer to one another.  What am I complaining about...a few hours is better than states, right??


We have been crafting for awhile now, but we are fairly new to the blog world.  We look forward to sharing some creations with you over during the coming week.  We hope that you will stop back tomorrow to see one of our cards.


We'd love for you to stop by our blog and visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin