Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Share 12/4

It's a beautiful Sunday morning. I hope you all had fun hopping the Secret Santa Blog Hop this weekend. Everyone had such wonderful projects and ideas.
Today is Sunday and even though I don't feel like worshipping today - due to the events of this week. I am. Because the Bible says to praise in all things - yep that means even when it isn't easy. That definitely means now. 
My Sunday Share is Steven Curtis Chapman's Christmas is All In The Heart I love this song. I hope it blesses you. Today we are dedicating our 3 youngest children. Everything has tried to come against us as we make this declaration for our family but we are standing our ground. "As for Me and My House We Will Serve the Lord." 
This is such a joy to do as we didn't get to dedicate Jackson when he was born due to him being so sick. So this is our opportunity to honor the Lord and commit our children to him. It was a tearful moment when we dedicated our beautiful daughter Carleigh. We had our whole family on stage. Then we were only 6. LOL. The kids were so well behaved and so little. I look at those pictures and say my they have grown. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this Sunday share and have fun as you start to celebrate the Christmas season. 



Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin