Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Twisted Easel Card

Today is my friend Michele's birthday!! So in honor of her and with the inspiration from Mary at Cardztv I made this beautiful twisted easel card.
I didn't believe it was so easy until I tried it. Mary's directions are wonderful and she makes it so easy for you. 
I used Stampin up Poppy Parade Cardstock (love this bold color) and Paper from My Mind's Eye. My friend Kristi helped me pick it out. I loved this pattern. Then I cut the flower from the Just a Note Cricut Cartridge on the E2 at 3.5 inches. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Stamps Life's A Garden set. This set is one of my favorites next to the summer set I bought for my upcoming Summer Fun Blog Hop! 


Krystal at Krystal's Kreativity is having a link up! How fun!! Be sure to check out her blog 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!
    I would like to make an easel card now that you made it sound sooooooooooooo easy!

    Beautiful site!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin