Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. Ours was a busy and blessed one as we took time to reflect on what Christmas is all about. We gave thanks for the day and for the gift of Jesus. Then the kids happily opened their gifts. I have two sick children today. Brighton is still having problems and so is Liam now. But we have managed to have a fun Christmas day with wonderful food, great fellowship, and family. To me that's the perfect Penkacik Family Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the kiddos are not feeling well, I do hope they feel better soon. Happy New Year 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin